Sydney Highlights Tour is a 5-day tour of exciting attractions in Sydney, Australia like the Sydney Opera House, Blue Mountain and many more!
Arrive at Sydney International Airport. Your airport private transfer will take you around the Sydney. Enjoy a spectacular buffet luncheon cruise with Magestic Cruises on beautiful Sydney Harbour.Sydney -set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast-paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world’s most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways, gracious harbour side suburbs and friendly people epitomise the vibrance of this spectacular city.
Highlights of this tour:
* Sydney Opera House
* Conservatorium of Music
* Hyde Park
* St. Mary’s Cathedral
* Parliament House
* Art Gallery of NSW
* Royal Botanic Gardens
*Sydney Town Hall
* Sydney Tower
* Darling Harbour
* Bridge and the Opera House!
* The Royal Australian Naval Base -Garden Island
* Lively Kings Cross and the affluent homes in the eastern suburbs
* A visit to famous Bondi Beach
* Historic, trendy Paddington
* Bustling Chinatown plus much, much more!
*Stunning Sydney harbour views and expert commentary on board your cruise whilst enjoying a buffet lunch
* Two-hour cruise lunch by Magestic Cruises is included
*Buffet dinner at Sydney Tower is included.
All visitors to Tobruk enjoy a unique and real Australian farm experience. Relax and enjoy the day as our stockmen guide you through an interactive and authentic outback experience, full of fun, good old Aussie humour and sumptuous food. The Premium Tobruk Program is a 4-hour programme which has been refined over many years to ensure it appeals at different levels to all our guests. The Tobruk program includes many different aspects of sheep station life in rural and outback Australia as well as extra activities to keep everyone busy and engaged, no matter what the age.
Highlights of this tour
* Stockman / Jillaroo on horseback
* Billy Tea and Damper
* Sheep Muster and Working Dog Display
* Duck Show
*Whip Cracking and Boomerang Throwing Demonstration and Participation
*Aussie BBQ Lunch
Admission to Sea Life Aquarium Take an amazing underwater journey through Australia’s unique freshwater and marine environments. Get up close to thousands of incredible aquatic animals, including mystical dugongs, huge sharks, stunning stingrays, playful penguins and many, many more!
Meet your favorite celebrities and sports heroes from around the world at Madame Tussauds. Start withyourred carpet entrance and feel like a star in the immersive experiences.
Have your own Fashion Week experience and pose for your photo shoot and be on the cover of Cosmopolitan. Attend a party with Chris Hemsworth at the ultimate VIP party or see if you have what ittakes for you to win an award at the MTV zone.
Go into one of the recording booths and channel your dance moves in the augmented reality dance experience.Buffet Harvest Dinner is included.
Explore the World-Heritage listed Blue Mountains. Crisp, clean, mountain top air with distant blue haze horizons overlooking deep ravines with rainforest carpeting the valley floor. Waterfalls, sleepy hamlets and the rich warm smell of the Australian bush make this a very special place for every visitor.
Highlights of this tour:
* Travel over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge
* See Katoomba –the resort region capital of the Blue Mountains
* Enjoy breathtaking views over the Jamison Valley
*Visit Scenic World where you will have the opportunity and plenty of time to enjoy the rides
*You can ride the steepest incline Railway in the world down to a lush and hidden valley below. Or gently ascend on the Cableway taking in panoramic views and ride on the Skyway which glides between cliff tops 270 metres above ancient ravines and the forest canopy
* Walk on the valley floor boardwalk under a canopy of tall tree ferns
* Stop at Echo Point and see the famous Three Sisters rock formation towering over the Jamison Valley
* Standard Chine Lunch (5dishes +1soup) is included.
* Embark on a unique local experience at Featherdale Wildlife Park which has the world's largest collection of over 1,700 Australian native birds and mammals in a lush bushland environment
*&quot;Walk through Koala Sanctuary&quot; -plenty of photo opportunities with these furry favourites
* Capture an 'all important Roo selfie' in one of the walk-in enclosures whilst hand feeding Kangaroos, Wallabies and Pademelons!
* Observe numerous other 'Aussie' favourites such as Wombats, Tasmanian Devils, Echidnas, Emus, Penguins, Crocodiles and Dingos!
* Finish the day with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour while missing the peak hour Sydney traffic.
* Hard Rock Café Dinner is included.
The Sydney CBD is an area of very densely concentrated skyscrapers and other buildings, interspersed by several parks such asHyde Park,The Domain,Royal Botanic Gardensand Wynyard Park.George Street is the Sydney CBD's main north–south thoroughfare.
Brasserie Buffet Lunch at Grace Hotel is included.
Birkenhead Point is Sydney's largest brand outlet is located only six kilometers from the Sydney Central Business District on Sydney Harbour. It is one of the only destinations in Sydney where you can shop at over 140 premium outlet brands whilst enjoying the spectacular harbour views.Thai Dinner is included.
Your journey comes to an end after your breakfast this morning. Departure transfer to arrive at SydneyInternational Airport.